On line report gives concept wise diagnostic reporting for each student’s strengths and weaknesses (details of the concepts in which student is proficient and concepts which require remedial)
Provides actionable road map for students to plan for the concept wise remedial
Report is visible to students, teachers, parents and Principal offering opportunity for parents and teachers to collaborate for providing support to students to overcome their conceptual knowledge gaps
This report helps student to prepare for better performance in school’s summative assessment (conducted by the school in each of the two school terms).
Simple self explanatory format.
Within a day of the receipt of the student and teachers data from school
Available term wise online for students, teachers, parents and Principal
* Micro Progress Report
- Self diagnostic assessment Available to students on line for comprehensive self learning.
- Assess multilevel conceptual knowledge of students for each concept and prepares them for better performance in school summative exams.
- Truly diagnostic report for all concepts of a chapter enabling students to know their performance at each of the three levels (previous class knowledge, current class knowledge and application knowledge and work on the weak areas.
- Provides students on tap concept wise remedial to help them overcome their conceptual knowledge gaps and perform better in school summative assessments.
- Simple self explanatory format visible to students online
- Immediate implementation within a day of the receipt of the student data from the school
* Micro Progress Report
- Strengthens conceptual knowledge of students by assessing students understanding of teacher assigned formative assessments (at multiple levels) and school assigned pre summative assessments.
- Truly diagnostic report for all concepts of a chapter enabling students to know their performance at each of the three levels (previous class knowledge, current class knowledge and application knowledge
- Provides on tap remedial to students removing their knowledge gaps and helps him/her for better performance in school summative.
- Allows close collaboration of students and teachers for effective remedial
- Prepares students for better performance in school’s summative assessments
- Online self generated report
- Simple self explanatory formats for both formative and pre-summative assessments.
- Implemented within a day of receiving student and teacher data from the school.
* Micro Progress Report
- India’s first reading skills assessment system.
- 3-dimensional system – very contemporary.
- Reading-based remedial content for developing English.
- Within a day of receiving student, teacher data.
- Available in online and paper mode (but limited dimensions).
- Only of its kind - starts with assessment of 'meaning of career'
- After establishing all the expectations from career, it presents the under-graduate educational streams those best fulfill the career expectations
- Subsequently, it assesses the skills needed to pursue the educational streams and suggests the required skill building needs
- The steps are repeated to check for preparedness to achieve the educational goals
- Offered to students of Classes VII - X and exceptionally to students of classes XI-XII
- Offered as online assessment, in stages, with six monthly re-assessment of skills
HWTB (III -V)
- The right way to support children in math homework in the most critical years of 'falling in love with math' - upper primary school years
- Children can feed their questions and answers and get to now if the answers are correct
- Between classes III - V, over 80% of the syllabus is covered
- A must tool to avoid tuition in math, while learning by doing/playing
- It's an online system with chapter-wise numerical problem solver
- It's an open-ended tool that works independently of the class curriculum transactions
Institutional Smart Class
- The most educationally sound 'smart class content' - it's a complete lesson plan
- Covers VI - X math, science, social science (does not contain smart-class for languages - smart class for languages is educationally inappropriate) as per NCERT syllabus
- Educational content for Nur - V - based on standard syllabus
- Very low cost license per school
- Schools to have own hardware by retaining bulk of the money collected for GOOD School smart class
- Schools use the GOOD School brand for smart class in their school
- The smart class content is offered in a drive
- The school's hardware uptime is very high because the hardware vendor is locally accessible
- The institutional smart class very uniquely combines with Period plan tool to totally create the most effective learning environment - reading for imagery at home and followed by seeing/hearing in classroom
AGS Period Plans
- Mobile, PC, tablet, and book based access to teaching and learning processes.
- Concept-wise planning for every period, hugely reduces teachers' work-load.
- Empowering parents to be accountable for the learning of their children.
- Only have to register the users (Principal/Teachers/Parents/Students).
- No training needs, it is as simple to use as Whatsapp.